Sunday 12 December 2010

The Black Arrow

I'm on with another project. I mentioned it six months ago. I finally got around to loading up the parts and the one-off frame and heading over to Carl at CFM (who did all the hardwork on Project FT), to help me get it rolling. It was a great day. It's a hell of reminder to me, who has never built a bike from the ground up, what's involved in getting things to fit other things they were never design to fit. I've barely started, but it feels good. Follow the progress, in more detail, in PB.
Steve (who built the Spencer Evo and had this frame and swingarm built before rejecting it and selling it to me) has christened the bike the Black Arrow. GI
PS Took me 20 minutes to get the LDV off the ice outside Carl's house - where this shot was taken, with both Carl and his missus, Frankie pushing.

7 comments:

747 said...

Looks delicious!

Dave67 said...

Yes..... but I see, it's a lowbar like Cafe.... ;)
Good

Giannis said...

GS1000

Sideburn Magazine said...

GS1000 tank and seat. Nothing else.

KrookStreetRacing said...

Lovely. Can't wait for more. Are you sure the sidestand is substantial enough?

/D

Anonymous said...

Great start ..... it will fry your brain but will be worth it ! Best of luck mate ;) Spondon Steve

Anonymous said...

hope you get sum points off ur licence b4 its done g!!.