Thursday 9 December 2010

"Hand Over All Your Boiled Sweets!"

- "And No One Gets Hurt!"Sadly these days, most supermarkets, banks, petrol stations - and even some sweet shops have NO HELMETS stickers on their doors. (ask Steve Red Max for a funny story about when he blatantly refused to un-lid at his local 7-11). Oddly however I've never been asked to take off my Balaclava. Maybe because it's Bertie Bassett coloured Peruvian knitwear rather than the 'prepare to meet your maker' style preferred by the sawn-off shot gun club. Here's my family suitably dressed for a Sunday ramble in December. BP

6 comments:

747 said...

I am much more frightened by those balaclavas then a helmet.

Mick P said...

I'm with 747. It's like some waking nightmare. Give me Ray Winstone with a sawn-off any day.

Anonymous said...

the bloke bottom right looks fuckin evil!!.

paolo chiaia said...

I will only wear Balaclava from now on

grant said...

bottom right bloke is evil..but its a strange freddie spencer rep
balaclavas

Red Torpedo said...

Top right, Grayson Perry.