Monday 25 July 2011

Johnny Lewis by Stu's Shots

Great message from Mike 'Stu' Stuhler. It's an anomaly that we haven't had any Stu's Shots in Sideburn yet, but we will, I hope. G

Hi Gary
I thought you guys might enjoy this shot I took yesterday afternoon of Johnny Lewis on the #10 Scott Powersports/Dubach Racing Developments Kawasaki 650R-based machine. Johnny had an 'off' night by his great runs of late, but made some moves during the night that showed everyone this guy is a fighter! I to ok this one of him as he was rolling out for his heat race at I-96 Speedway in Lake Odessa, MI. early last evening.

After going through all the shots, I realized he was rocking the Sideburn love on one of his immaculately-prepared mounts. Great stuff to see Sideburn on the track in the U.S.A.! Also note the video camera he has taped on his right boot upper. That is probably put together by Will and Yve from The Fast and Dirty.com--they do THE best vids while covering the circuit. You can bet with the runs through the pack that JL10 had to make last night they got some serious footage!

You can read more about Johnny's night and the event happenings at Lake O from this report I filed tonight on round 11 of the 2011 AMA Pro Flat Track Harley-Davidson Insurance Grand National Championship Series season:
Stu's Shots
Enjoy and take care!
Stu -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice cans!!, should be green thou..

Stuman714 in Indy said...

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words and for posting my stuff!

Take care!

Garrett302 said...

Great pic! Cool bike!

-Garrett302