Thursday 7 July 2011

Mule Buell for Sale

Ed has put his Mule Buell on US eBay.

I am putting my cherished Mule up for sale. This bike is the real deal; built by Richard Pollack of Mule Motorcycles, and is named "The Big Package".

I purchased it from the original owner who had it made as a no-compromise electric-start race bike. Parts include: Buell S1 engine, C&J flat track frame w/Penske shock. Grey powder coated 19" Sun rims, A&A rear hub and adjustable fork crowns, Brembo rear brake, Andrews N8 cam, Mikuni HSR carb & dozens of beautifully conceived and executed one-off Mule pieces.
I've added lights, mirror, kickstand, horn and a new front end consisting of: Buell fork legs, Kosman hub and disc, and a Brembo brake caliper.

Bike comes with the original fork legs and several spare sprockets. It is also wired for turn signals (which are boxed up and can be included in the sale).
Buyer is responsible for their own shipping arrangements.
Tires are non D.O.T. compliant Maxxis race tires, but the bike is currently Colorado plated in my name. Ride it on the street or strip it back down, and win races. This thing hauls!
I do not know the the mileage, but this bike runs beautifully, and needs nothing but a rider (and though I like it in flat white, perhaps some paint too).

1 comment:

Nick said...

Nice bike,hope it sells well