Thursday 19 July 2012

Gobble, Burp

Off to Rye House for a jolly, to celebrate Anthony Co-Builts birthday.
So the Tardis capacity of my seemingly small french car has already been tested by munching a CCM and a Vertemati whole. But I hadn't yet had my chop in assembled, and just to make the challenge a little more entertaining I thought to try just taking out one of the rear passenger seats (+ the front), instead of both as usual (logical).
The monkey bike bars are designed to fold down conveniently for Tokyo shoe box apartments. Well bloody handy.
Snug as a bug in a rug. BP

6 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Ipso facto, quod erat demonstrandum.

TC said...

That's a tidy fit!

You got the xs on the road, or just for eragging about?

Sideburn Magazine said...

Hope to get it MOT'd soon TC. This was just to take it to the track in the meantime.
BP

TC said...

Cool. I'm still ignoring the scrambler, I've got carb jetting issues to sort out...

You guys hayriding?

User.One said...

All praise the multispaz!!

mp said...

can you run those bars like that? lol